Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Read in May...

May, was a really good month for me!

As I said, I had some really hard weeks university-wise, so I divided my time into chunks.
  • studying
  • going to university and attending my courses
  • reading
  • sleeping
  • and did I say studying?
Well, I made it!
I even received some good grades!

I also read several books (all good, by the way):
  • Joanne Harris - Chocolat
  • Walter Moers - The Alchemaster's Apprentice
  • Janet Evanovich - Eleven on top
  • Sophie Kinsella - Remember me?
  • Emily Giffin - Something borrowed 
  • Maggie Barbieri - Murder 101 
  • Jill Smolinski - The next thing on my list
I really really like Maggie Barbieri's "Murder 101". I have already ordered the next three books of this series via my good old friend Amazon!

So now, I will only have to keep my pecker up until the end of June (which will also be a hard month) and then I am going on vacation!

I am really interested how many books I will read this month. Right now I have only finished one and time is running.

2 comments: