As I said, I had some really hard weeks university-wise, so I divided my time into chunks.
- going to university and attending my courses
- and did I say studying?
I even received some good grades!
I also read several books (all good, by the way):
- Joanne Harris - Chocolat
- Walter Moers - The Alchemaster's Apprentice
- Janet Evanovich - Eleven on top
- Sophie Kinsella - Remember me?
- Emily Giffin - Something borrowed
- Maggie Barbieri - Murder 101
- Jill Smolinski - The next thing on my list
So now, I will only have to keep my pecker up until the end of June (which will also be a hard month) and then I am going on vacation!
I am really interested how many books I will read this month. Right now I have only finished one and time is running.